Thursday, February 4, 2016

Facebook freinds



Hello, I am Zubaer Ahmed. I am a professional Facebook Marketer. and social media traffic analyzer. I can create Facebook friends with real 5000 friends. No bots or robot friends. 100% is real friends. Anyone can sell my id with 100% block safety.

MY Service 
-----------------------------------------------------0------------------------------------------------------
1.) 1  Facebook ID with 5000 friends 5$
2.)  3 Facebook ID with 5000 friends  15$ with 1 id with 2000 friends bonus
3.)  5 Facebook ID with 5000 friends  25$ with 1 id with 5000 friends bonus
4.) 10 Facebook ID with 5000 friends 50$ with 3 id with 5000 friends bonus
5.) 15 Facebook ID with 5000 friends 75$ with 5 id with 5000 friends bonus



N.B.  I Have some instruction for Facebook id login. All should to know my instruction or you will be blocked


For ID buy click Facebook Friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment